AutoCAD WS Mobile is now in the Apple App store for free at autocadws.com/mobile
AutoCAD WS mobile app for Apple iPhone, iPod, and iPad makes it possible to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on the go using a mobile or tablet device. Something that can be useful when you cannot bring your laptop with you.
AutoCAD WS Mobile key features :
- Open your DWG files on your mobile device with full support of Xrefs, layers and fonts.
- Edit and annotate drawings using using an intuitive touch and gesture interface.
- Add familiar AutoCAD objects such as polyline, circle, text and cloud.
- Draw and edit accurately using units display, snap and orthogonal support.
- Work in different view modes, switch between model view and grayscale display.
- Share and collaborate on drawings with other AutoCAD WS web and mobile users. Edit a drawing with another user in real time using two mobile devices or a mobile device and a PC or MAC.
- Changes are automatically saved in your online storage and can be downloaded back to DWG format.