AutoCAD Automation Tools 4.0 is now available.
With AutoCAD Automation Tools many manual drafting tasks in AutoCAD can be automated. Batch create new drawings (.DWG) based on templates. Add objects, blocks or xrefs to existing drawings. Update text and attribute values and much more.
Here are the news in this release.
- AutoCAD 2013 support
- Support for multiline attributes
- Support for table objects
- Support for multileader text
- Support for mtext with more than 250 characters can be searched and replaced.
- Search and replace, replaces not only the first found occurrence now
- -AutoGen, -AutoInst, -AutoUpd working as command line versions
- AutoGen has the option to quit AutoCAD when run as the command line version -AutoGen
- AutoUpd now supports what tabs to be affected
- More options to determine tabs/layouts to be affected. Thus old Excel or txt templates may not work as expected. AllLayouts* is renamed to LayoutTabs*. "Model space" renamed to ModelTab*. "Paper space" renamed to CurrentLayoutTab*
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Solved a problem to run on some older AutoCAD versions
Existing AutoCAD Automation Tools customers will be emailed the link to the perpetual version.
Trial version is available at the download section of the product web page.