Here’s some recent news from Autodesk:
- Autodesk Provides 3D Design in a Browser via press release and with some comments by Shaan. Collaboration with Amazon Web Services, OTOY and NVIDIA Enables Developers to Access Powerful 3D Modeling from Anywhere, Anytime, with Any Device Using a Simple Web Browser. Even though the press release says it’s available now I don’t find it available yet to test.
- Autodesk Vehicle Tracking Product Center is Autodesk’s Vehicle Tracking software based on AutoTrack that was acquired by Autodesk. It is a transportation analysis and design solution for vehicle swept path analysis that helps to predictably evaluate vehicle movements on transportation or site design projects.
- Project Shapeshifter Now Available via Autodesk Labs. See this post.
- Hotfix - Hebrew language is switching backward while printing and print preview - DL22524059
- Update 3 for Inventor 2013 Service Pack 2 - DL22436649
- Hotfix - Frame Generator length results are inaccurate - Inventor 2012 - DL22499412
- Hotfix - OnPopulateFileMetadata suggests same name for different occurrences in Copy command - Inventor 2012 - DL22499409