Anyone with an Autodesk account can access the entire library of video recordings and class handouts from more than 600 classes from AU 2013 in Las Vegas—for free at the AU website, login and click on Classes on Demand.
Autodesk Beta Season is in Full Swing - Do you want to test & help improve the next versions of Autodesk products? https://beta.autodesk.com/. If history is followed future products can be AutoCAD 2015, Revit 2015 and so on.
Inventor 2014 SP1 crash on Start-up Windows 8.1 with Intel HD Graphics 4000 - Up and Ready
Working with Inventor and antivirus software - TS22811064
When you work with Inventor and there is antivirus software active on your machine, you may experience slow performance. For example, you may have slow response times while using Inventor and the refresh of Inventor UI may be slow. This is caused by antivirus software and you would like to optimize your performance.
Hotfix: Fix Fillet Translation, Punch Note Untranslation in Inventor 2013/2014 - DL22823934
Hotfix: Correct issue with “Cut” feature which cannot be selected in a “Pattern” operation in Inventor 2014 - DL22823063
Hotfix: Fix incorrect hotkey issue for command “Delete” in context menu in Inventor 2013 - DL22823494
Hotfix: Correct untranslation of column headers in sheet metal column headers in Inventor 2012/2013 - DL22823919
Sites disappear, but feature lines remain until audit in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 - TS22811035
Sites are disappearing from the drawing, but the Feature Lines remain. When you run AUDIT or RECOVER, the Feature Lines then disappear.
Direction in Object Viewer does not match UCS in AutoCAD Civil 3D - TS22813499
Xrefed survey figures plot with the wrong plot style in Civil 3D 2013 - TS22814640
Error: "Please wait while Windows configures AutoCAD Raster Design" - TS22817946
Wipeout draw order is not working with viewports - TS22817919
Error: "Not enough free RAM for HIDE--some lines will be hidden incorrectly" - TS22824497
AutoCAD P&ID 2014 Service Pack 1 - DL22757675
This Service Pack does not apply to AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 Extensions 1 or 2 (Subscription). The updates in this Service Pack are included in Extension 2. AutoCAD 2014 Service Pack 1 is included in this service pack.
Issues fixed with this Service Pack:
- A new slregroup command has been added to make it easier to manage line groups. For more information, see About P&ID Line (SLINE) Grouping.
- The Edit Sline Group... command was not available in the shortcut menu.
- Control valve substitution did not work. If the substitution palette does not display correctly, you can erase and replace the control valve.
Customer Reported (CER) Defects
- File open command would fail when a drawing is opened that contains custom entities with embedded 3D solids.
- Return bends would not always align with routed pipe.
- Parts created with plantpartconvert could not be selected in the Spec Editor.
- Ladders and structure did not always display correctly in an Ortho view.
- Butterfly valves placed into a short pipe segment could cause the program to shut down unexpectedly.
- Splitting at a branch would sometimes place components outside the draw-area.
- Tap weld was assigned to the same line number as the olet.
- Improvements to isometric drawings including annotation and dimension placement.
- Flange thickness in inches did not update correctly for metric projects.