This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD Architecture 2015 installed as a standalone application as well as AutoCAD Architecture 2015 installed from the following Autodesk Design Suites and bundled product.
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2015
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2015
AutoCAD Architecture Updates in SP2:
- AutoCAD Architecture tool palettes reset to plain "AutoCAD" tool palettes after restart.
- When importing IFC files to AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP, some MEP entities do not get imported.
- Lines erased from 2D sections get added again after refresh.
- Walls do not cleanup correctly in the 3D Model view if the crossing angle of the walls is a small fraction of a degree more or less than 90 degrees.
You might find these AutoCAD vertical updates useful too:
SP2 includes what’s in AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Service Pack 1 too.