AutoCAD 2015 SP 2 is available for download via Autodesk Application Manager.
Service Pack 2 includes all of the updates from Service Pack 1. Service Pack 2 can be installed on either the original version or the Service Pack 1 version of AutoCAD 2015 or AutoCAD LT 2015.
The Readme tells what’s new with SP2:
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility
- Occasional crashes when inserting a parametric block from a tool palette.
- Occasional crashes when using the ribbon to insert blocks.
- Occasional crashes when using Paste Special after capturing an image by Alt + Print Screen key combination.
- Occasional crashes when opening a file with embedded TIFF images.
- Occasional crashes when closing drawings created from a New Tab.
- Occasional crashes when panning with middle mouse button immediately after selecting.
- Occasional crashes when using the AutoStack feature while editing dimension text.
- Occasional crashes when copying or moving the drawing that contains shx font.
- Occasional crashes when offsetting a spline.
- Occasional crashes in AutoCAD LT when the Group Manager is left open.
- Occasional crashes when closing the drawing after the second block insertion if the visual style is set to Realistic.
- Occasional crashes when panning the drawing in 3D visual style.
- Occasional crashes when exiting AutoCAD (additional to those in SP1).
- Occasional crashes when starting AutoCAD after setting the PATH environment variable.
The following defects have been fixed:
- In certain cases, Subtract doesn't work for regions.
- In certain cases, Slice doesn't work for the 3D solid with parts that do not touch.
- In certain cases, Zoom using 3D Connexion device doesn't work properly for some models.
- In certain cases, AutoCAD freezes when creating classic array for the object with geometry constraints.
- In certain cases, AutoCAD freezes when using array action on dynamic block with geometry and dimension constraints.
- In certain cases, Block Editor toolbar doesn't disappear from view after exiting the Block Editor.
- Draw order is not retained when pasting dynamic blocks from other drawings.
- The drawing preview does not display in the File Open dialog box after using DXFIN.
- Cannot hide hatches in a clipped view.
- The transient hatch color and transparency doesn't display in the 2D Wireframe visual style.
- The cursor stops for seconds when selecting a solid hatch with a circular boundary and legacy highlighting (SELECTIONEFFECT is set to 0).
- In certain cases, AutoCAD freezes while evaluating hatch boundaries when a drawing is opened.
- Hatch is not visible on its background if hatch background color is similar and Display plot style box is checked in the Page Setup Manager.
- In certain cases, the hatch object doesn't display the correct plot style color.
- In certain cases, the ghosted image is displayed after trimming a hatch object of a block reference.
- The layer selection is lost with multiple layer selection after changing a layer property in the Layer properties Manager.
- Cannot drag and drop a layout tab to import it into Sheet Set Manager.
- Cannot duplicate a layout tab by using the CTRL key.
Plot and Publish
- In certain cases, a hatch object inside a block displays incorrectly in Plot and Plot Preview.
- In certain cases, Publish will clip the margins.
- Publish doesn't work correctly when applying the named page setup for multiple layouts.
- A memory leak issue results in a loss of performance or a crash.
- Point clouds are not selectable after cropping.
- When using the Windows Classic or Basic theme, cursor ghosting occurs when moving over the top of a layout viewport that is set to a 3D visual style.
- In certain cases, the border of a layout viewport flashes when the cursor moves within model space in that viewport if it's set to a 3D visual style.
- Lines display in unexpected locations when the UCS is different than the WCS and the DYNMODE system variable is turned off.
- The Autodesk 360 ribbon tab is disabled when AdSync is installed from a deployment.
- In certain cases, AutoCAD freezes after running lisp a second time in Visual LISP.
- The model and layout tabs in source DWG files cannot be selected in the preview window of DWG import dialog.
- A memory issue occurs when switching between the Model tab and layout tabs.
- In certain cases, the horizontal scroll bar is not displayed.
- In certain cases, AUDIT doesn't fix the corrupted associative information in DWG file.
- This Service Pack includes the Autodesk AutoCAD Security Hotfix. This Service Pack can be applied whether that security hotfix was originally applied to your system or not.
- If you have Autodesk ReCap 2015 installed together with AutoCAD 2015, please install Autodesk ReCap 2015 Hotfix 1 via Autodesk Application Manager.
Finally in the readme you find Windows Command Line Switches that are useful to silently distribute the SP as well as how to Apply Service Pack in different ways like to a Network Administrative Image.
After installing the About dialog box will show Product Version: J.210.0.0, AutoCAD 2015 SP2. _VERNUM = "J.210.0.0 (UNICODE)" (read only)