Unlike the previous service packs, this service pack DOES NOT include AutoCAD 2017 Service Pack 1. Autodesk recommends that you install AutoCAD 2017 Service Pack 1 before installing AutoCAD Architecture 2017 Service Pack 1. Refer to the AutoCAD 2017 Service Pack 1 readme for more information. Installing AutoCAD Architecture 2017 Service Pack 1 without installing AutoCAD 2017 Service Pack 1 can cause unexpected issues. Some Architecture defect fixes require AutoCAD Service pack 1 to be installed.
Here’s from the readme:
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, we were able to identify and fix a number of problems. Updates were made to the following commands and features:
- There were occasional crashes when opening a drawing which has camera view from Sheets tab in Project Navigator.
General Service Pack Updates
The following defects have been fixed:
- Application hangs when switching between Model Space and Layout in some drawings.
- Application hangs when a drawing is saved in Front view after creating a Section line.
- Section line is seen as continuous linetype in Front view.
- New sheets created in Project Navigator do not appear until project is refreshed.
- In some drawings the display is corrected.
- In the "Display Properties" dialog box, transparency settings are not saved.
- "Migrate from previous Release" option will suppress "Manage content Library" dialog in the Styles Browser.
- Trimming or Splitting of mass elements does not work in non-default UCS.
- Schedule table has incorrect results when converted or exported to an excel table.