JTB CAD Automation Tools is a batch processing app for AutoCAD that both can be used to create new drawings based on templates or modify existing drawings.
JTB CAD Automation Tools 5.0 news.
- Updated Excel files to handle export when cells contains only . or , characters.
- Fixed issues in AutoUpd Excel files that could cause issues between 32-bit and 64-bit.
- AutoUpd Excel files function to Import from Drawings updated.
- Changed from using .XLS to .XLSM files.
- Excel export supports different language settings for decimal symbol and date formats and other custom formats.
- Digitally signed .XLSM files.
- Some bugs fixed.
The AutoGen command has been used by customers creating instrumentation drawings, loop diagrams (loop drawings), schematics in an automated way based on data in a spreadsheet.
The AutoIns inserts text, blocks or xrefs into drawings based on the control file.
The AutoUpd updates existing drawings based on the control file. In the process text and attribute values can be changed individually on each new drawing.