- Start the CUSTOMIZE command.
- Select the Commands tab.
- Select the User defined category.
- Drag and drop the User Defined Button to the palette.
- Close the Customize dialog box.
- Right click on the new tool and select properties.
- As Command string enter: ^C^C(command "SPACEAUTOGENERATE" "UP" (setq p (getpoint)) p "" "")
Monday, November 15, 2004
ADT Update Space Tips
Here is a ADT tips how to create a tool on the tool palette to quickly update a space if the boundaries have been changed.