This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD 2014 installed as a standalone application as well as AutoCAD 2014 installed from the following Autodesk Design Suites.
- Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2014
- Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014
_VERNUM (product version) detail:
AutoCAD 2014 SP1: I.108.0.0 (UNICODE)
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of detailed information from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, a number of problems were identified and fixed. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Occasional crashes related to operating blocks with the Lookup parameter.
- Crashes when trying to sign out of Autodesk 360 from inside AutoCAD if you have previously uninstalled Autodesk 360.
- Occasional crashes when clicking or dragging the command line window in Windows 8.
- Occasional crashes when opening a drawing that contains certain customized materials.
- Occasional crashes when plotting a drawing with unreconciled layers.
- Occasional crashes when switching drawings or layouts.
- Occasional crashes when editing with grips or cycling grips.
- Occasional crashes when exiting AutoCAD.
- Occasional crashes when zooming or panning in a drawing that contains a locked viewport.
General Service Pack Updates
The following defects have been fixed:
- Cannot read specific solid modeling information after saving a drawing to 2004-based version of AutoCAD and reopening it in a 2014-based version.
- The uniform scale check box sometimes displays incorrectly as unchecked.
- Issues with copying and pasting DGN linetypes in a drawing.
- The file name is not displayed in the File tab on Turkish-language operating systems.
- The application sometimes stops responding when the file selection dropdown list is being used on Windows 8 with a smart phone device plugged in.
- Wipeout doesn't work when Lines Merge is turned on during plot.
- Lines near a Wipeout boundary don't plot.
- Some images don't plot when the visual style is set to Realistic and software acceleration is turned on.
- In some cases, DWG files containing Raster images, PDF or DWF underlays don't plot correctly when publishing to DWFx.
- A memory leak issue.
- Some point cloud scan files are not displayed correctly.
- An API issue might cause the colors set by normalization and intensity to change after cropping.
- SELECTIONPREVIEW is incorrectly set to 0 during drawing certain editing and zooming operations.
- In certain cases, external commands in an acad.pgp file are not executed correctly.
- There's a performance issue with drawings saved as AutoCAD 2010 drawings.
- Changing the position of multiple blocks via the Properties palette is not correctly applied to all selected blocks.
- In certain cases, drawing files with invalid fonts cause AutoCAD to freeze on startup.
- AutoCAD crashes when a custom entity contains embedded AcDb3dSolid.
This service pack removes the security warnings displayed in AutoCAD LT when loading .SCR files from network locations.
Security Hotfix: Autodesk AutoCAD Code Execution Vulnerability is included in AutoCAD 2014 Service Pack 1.