Monday, January 9, 2006
Refreshing blog template design skills
I've made some changes to my blog. You might not noticed because you read the blog using a feed reader. Anyway. I've added dropdowns for the archives and the recent posts. I did some CSS and DIV changes as well as changes to fonts and sizes to have the site look better. I also placed Categories to the right using Blogger search on some typical keywords. Automatic translation using Google translate. I added a little notification text that shows up if you open up the blog in a windows that is smaller than it's optimized for. I hope you like it.