SSMPropEditor now makes work with Sheet Sets even more easier.
Here are the news:
- Indexing/renumbering functionality making it possible to renumber all or selected sheets in a sheet set
- Easy to add Sheet count to a property so you can have text on the drawing showing for example “Sheet 5 of 18”.
- File Path, File Name and File Layout is possible to edit on one or multiple sheets at a time.
- Performance improvements when selecting sheets in the tree view.
- Recent list have the option to delete not found shortcuts.
- Alternative to use tab to move between property cells.
- Close of Sheet Set without closing the application.
- UI improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Sheet Indexing makes it possible to renumber multiple sheets.
If a selection of sheets should be indexed select them in the tree view.
Select one Sheet Property or Sheet Custom Property.
Click on Sheet Indexing button.
The dialog box that makes it possible to specify how the indexing should work opens up.
Note in this case how the Sheet Property Sheet number have been changed on all sheets and with the prefix specified.
Imagine doing this within Sheet Set Manager in AutoCAD manually on hundreds of sheets. With SSMPropEditor it is done with a few simple steps.
Contact us to get a time limited license file for free.
Full support is provided during trial period.
Existing customers are entitled to this upgrade at no extra fee.