Have you ever wondered how to edit Sheet Properties and Sheet Custom Properties on many sheets at the same time? It cannot be done in AutoCAD’s Sheet Set Manager (SSM) but JTB World’s SSMPropEditor can do it.
Here is what’s new in SSMPropEditor version 4.3:
- Added tooltip to recent sheet set list.
- It is now possible to add just a space for properties to avoid the dots showing in AutoCAD.
- Possible to add spaces at the beginning and end of Sheet Indexing prefixes or suffixes.
- German translation.
- Bugs fixed:
- The tree view expansion/collapse is not restored in certain cases.
- Sheets with .DWG in captial letters are incorrectly showing with an extra .dwg suffix.
- Renaming and repathing of the actual dwg files is not always working.
- Export is not working in some cases.
- Removed save dialog when unlocking or closing a sheet if no changes have been done.
- Some other minor issues.
SSMPropEditor is compatible with the latest AutoCAD 2012 with its verticals as well as AutoCAD LT 2012. Congrats to AutoCAD LT 2012 users that now also have access to Sheet Set Manager.
More Sheet Set Manager resources:
- Slow Sheet Set Manager solution
- How to use unsupported characters in Sheet Set Manager
- Sheet Set Manager productivity tips on sheet indexing
- How to rename a Sheet Set dst file
- Sheet Set Manager performance tips
- Sheet Set Manager tutorial, tips and tricks
- Clear sticky Sheet Sets from Recent Documents List in AutoCAD
- Add a comma to the sheet title of a sheet in AutoCAD
- Performance tips when using SSM
- AutoCAD Sheet Set Manager properties shows '----' when you don't want to