Revit 2014's Web Update Release 2 is available.
- Onebox - Direct link for RVT version
- Readme for Revit 2014's Web Update Release 2.
- Revit Architecture 2014 Update Release 2 - DL22607262 - Direct link for RAC version
- Revit MEP 2014 Update Release 2 - DL22607205 - Direct link for MEP version
- Revit Structure 2014 Update Release 2 - DL22607563 - Direct link for RST version
Autodesk® Revit® Platform 2014 Enhancements
Disables the ability to paste spot elevations into a Sketch mode.
Improves stability when using Results and Compare for Energy Analysis.
Improves stability when exporting to AutoCAD 2000 DWG format.
Improves Online Help experience by properly redirecting help inquiries to Autodesk Help.
Improves stability when enabling Sun Path.
Improves graphic display of Analytical Model Walls.
Improves data integrity of user defined parameters when utilizing temporary view templates.
Improves stability when editing dimensions.
Improves upgrade reliability of projects created with a different language version of Revit.
Improves stability when selecting materials within the Material Browser.
Restores the appearance of area color fills within linked files, when setting the view as By Linked View.
Improves stability when upgrading projects which utilize Keynotes.
Improves stability when importing IFC files.
Improves stability when editing Filters within the Visibility/Graphics Overrides dialog.
Improves stability when saving projects which were upgraded.
Improves stability when combining Phases.
Improves accuracy of Analytical Volumes.
Improves display of Imported Categories for DWG files linked into the project using the “Current View Only” option at time of import.
Improves stability when attempting to turn on sun path while temporary view properties mode is active.
Improves data integrity when export model to FBX.
Improves display of hidden lines on walls in Floor Plan and Elevation views.
Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2014 Enhancements
Improves the visual fidelity of point clouds in MEP discipline views in regards to underlay elements in the view.
Improves connection reliability between fittings when upgrading MEP projects.
Improves connection reliability between fittings when changing the size of MEP elements.
Improves the data integrity of the Outside Air per Area value for a HVAC when exported to gbXML.
Removes the “Multiple Values” values for Flow, Velocity and Friction parameters and replaces it with the highest value applied to the entire segment length.
Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2014 Enhancements
Improves display of vertical rebar when the rebar extends past the View Range.
Improves the location consistency of Structural beams when upgrading projects.
Improves stability when viewing a sheet which contains Structural Reinforcement Areas.
And here are some more Autodesk updates.
- Update 1 for Inventor 2014 Service Pack 1 - DL22436654
- Hotfix - Custom OE derived from a simple AutoCAD entity class - DL22520257
- Navisworks 2014 SP1 NWF Refresh Hotfix - DL22506086
- Hotfix - Autodesk Revit LT 2013 - Spot Elevation - DL22511641
- While installing Inventor 2013 or Inventor 2014 you might get a dialog box with a red X and the text PLACEHOLDER and the installation fails. The only solution is uninstall the the Avast software before installing Inventor. - Up and Ready
See also this recent post about Windows 8.1 and Autodesk products.