JTB Align Plus 3.5 has been released. If you want to align objects quickly in AutoCAD this app is for you. Here are the news:
- Added support for AutoCAD® 2016
- Fix slide image side-effect bug
- Fix bug when working in paper space's viewport
- Upgrade error handler functions
- Added digital signing of MSI file
The JTB_Align_Any and JTB_Align_Objects commands will copy and align your text, block or selection of objects at picked point of selected line or curve. Curve can be Arc, Circle, Polyline, Leader or 3D Polyline, in current space as well as nested inside Blocks or Xrefs. For more features visit JTB Align Plus.
A free trial is also available on Autodesk Exchange Apps.