JTB FlexReport 9.2 has been released. Chart Service and Client are the only affected parts. Here are the fixes.
- Changed to smaller width of current day lines.
- Preset values reverted to 6 months bug fixed.
- Fixed a regression problem where the current day did not show in some charts.
- Fixed some regression problems with charts not being created.
- Fixed a regression problem where some automatic reports did not work.
- Fixed a regression problem where denials did not show up in charts.
- Some other minor bugs fixed.
Here’s a chart showing usage as well as the number of times users have been denied license requests as well as how many different users have got denials.
JTB FlexReport LT 1.2 has also been released. This app is a freeware that shows current FlexNet usage in a nice HTML report.