I just launched Autodesk Desktop App and noticed that last month (Nov 17, 2016) there was an update for subscription (maintenance and students) users only.
According to the readme:
This AutoCAD 2017.1.1 and AutoCAD LT 2017.1.1 Update contains all of the updates previously released for AutoCAD 2017 and AutoCAD LT 2017.
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility:
- Occasional crashes when creating a 3D polyline after an Undo.
- Occasional crashes when switching to the Top View in some AutoCAD Architecture drawings.
- Occasional crashes when selecting some objects after using Wblock on certain drawings.
- Occasional crashes when closing some xrefs after you edit the referenced drawings in place.
General Update Content:
- All lines were displayed as continuous in Excel when they were pasted from AutoCAD 2017 with hardware acceleration enabled.
- The linetype might be missed on the Ribbon when switching to the light theme.
- Pressing a Function key during an active command would freeze AutoCAD after updating to the Windows 10 anniversary edition.
- Publishing might degrade performance when opening some projects in the Sheet Set Manager.
- Importing certain DGN files might fail.
- The bubble notification needed to be closed twice when switching to a 3D Visual Style.
- Customized Edit menu settings might be removed after installing 2017.1 Update.