AutoCAD 2019 has been updated. AutoCAD 2019.1.1 Update is available through Autodesk Account or Autodesk Desktop App. But the update is not available for customers with maintenance.
Here’s what the readme says:
Important: The AutoCAD 2019.1.1 Update includes all the updates previously released for AutoCAD 2019.
Security Update: As part of Autodesk’s ongoing efforts to provide the best security possible to our customers, we are proactively applying security updates to our products. The 2019.1.1 Update must be installed by October 17th, 2018, in order to maintain access to the following features:
- Plant Collaboration Project for the Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D toolset;
- Autodesk Rendering;
- Shared Views
AutoCAD Updates can be applied to AutoCAD including specialized toolsets installed standalone as well as Autodesk Civil 3D and Autodesk Advance Steel. You can install the AutoCAD update in addition to any applicable updates for your toolsets, products and services listed below.
AutoCAD products and services:
- AutoCAD 2019
- AutoCAD Architecture 2019 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD Electrical 2019 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2019 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD MEP 2019 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2019 specialized toolset
- Autodesk Advance Steel 2019
- Autodesk Civil 3D 2019
After applying this update, the Product Version in the About box will be listed as P.152.0.0 AutoCAD 2019.1.1. If you use one of the other products above, the Built On version will be listed as P.152.0.0 AutoCAD 2019.1.1
Drawing Compare has been improved to support objects that were created with the AutoCAD Architecture specialized toolset, such as wall objects
Icon refresh: The new and remaining icons on the Ribbon and the Quick Access toolbar have been updated to the new icon style. The Command window now supports the light and dark themes
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, we were able to identify and fix several defects with the following results
- Occasional crashes stemming from a computer’s graphics processing unit (GPU) under some conditions no longer occur.
Import and Export
- Occasional crashes when importing DGN files with certain types of objects no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when importing the layer state with FILEDIA set to 0 no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when panning while multiple drawings are opening no longer occur
Several additional defects have been fixed with the following results
- A raster image with non-zero transparency displays correctly within a polygonal or a clipped viewport.
- The REGEN and REGENALL commands display linetypes correctly in all drawings.
- The drawing order displays correctly when inserting a block into a drawing template (DWT) file.
- The DIMORDINATE command displays the correct coordinates in model space when the cursor is moved to a new location.
- The performance is improved when panning or zooming drawings containing transparent hatches.
- The performance is improved when using the Multileader Style Manager within specific drawings.
- The properties for external references display correctly in the Details panel of the External References palette.
- A drawing file can be saved to a folder path that contains some special characters such as a percent sign (%).
- Line and polyline objects maintain the correct lineweight after running certain commands.
- An external reference filename path can be stored without converting characters to lowercase.
- The FILLET command works as expected in special cases that involve splines.
- Unicode text in a multiline text object is handled correctly in AutoLISP.
Previous update AutoCAD 2019.1.