The great NavisWorks JetStream product line has been updated to support Autodesk 2008 products.
One great news is the following that is related to extended data in form of PSD's (Property Set Definitions) in Autodesk Architecture 2008:
Our Autodesk product compatibility is improved with Automatic Properties support. Object properties such as volume or cost (stored and shown as mathematical formulae in ADT 2007 and Architecture) can now be viewed as object properties in JetStream v5.4.
At A Glance - Key JetStream v5.4 Enhancements
- Autodesk 2008 product support updates
- Autodesk ADT Automatic Properties
- Bentley MicroStation XM support
- Google SketchUp v6 SKP reader
- Graphisoft Constructor 2007 NWC exporter
- Multiple Viewpoints Editing
- Microsoft Project 2007
- Primavera Baseline Project Files