Following AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 1.1 comes several vertical service packs as well as some other news.
Download for: AutoCAD Architecture 2013 Service Pack 1
Download for: AutoCAD Map3D 2013 Service Pack 1
Download for: AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 Service Pack 1
Download for: AutoCAD MEP 2013 Service Pack 1
Download for: Hotfix for AutoCAD Architecture 2013 - Roombook Localization (This hotfix repairs several localization oversights for Roombook in non-English versions.)
More details about SP1 for AutoCAD Architecture 2013:
_VERNUM is a command line command that can verify what the product version is:
AutoCAD Architecture 2013: _VERNUM = "G.55.0.0 (UNICODE)"
AutoCAD Architecture 2013 Service Pack 1: _VERNUM = "G.114.0.0 (UNICODE)"
You can also use the ABOUT command that will show the product version and if any service pack is installed.
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD Architecture 2013 installed from the following Autodesk Design Suites: Autodesk Building Design Suite 2013 and Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2013
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility in AutoCAD Architecture
As a result of detailed information from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, a number of problems were identified and fixed. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Crash when saving a drawing originally in 2004 (or earlier) format, with AEC Dimensions on a locked layer.
- Intermittent crash when creating a Construct in Project Navigator, or when opening AutoCAD Architecture with a certain project current.
- Occasional crash when editing grips for of structural members.
- Fatal error when layer key overrides from tool palettes and layer key overrides of current layer standard do not match.
- Frequent crash when opening some drawings.
- Occasional crash when modifying an object that is included in a section.
- Crash while generating sections for big drawings or when using CreateHLR.
- Crash when exporting to Excel 2003 a Schedule table which includes a complex formula.
- Occasional crash related to certain wall cleanup conditions.
- Frequent crash when closing AutoCAD Architecture.
General Service Pack Updates in AutoCAD Architecture
The following defects have been fixed:
- Some AEC dimensions created before version 2007 do not display correctly in later versions.
- Some tags are very small when added to drawings that use meters.
- Synchronizing tool palettes to Autodesk 360 is very slow. This capability has been disabled with this Service Pack.
- Online Render does not support AutoCAD Architecture objects.
- Some double door styles with custom profiles do not display correctly.
- When an external reference is bound into the drawing, its elevation labels will be reset to zero.
- Several improvements have been made to meet the requirements of IFC coordination view 2.0 and GSA certification.
- Content browser migration may fail when migrations are done multiple times.
- Characters in certain fonts do not display correctly when the AutoCAD system variable setEnableProgressiveUpdate is yes.
- In a Roombook schedule exported to Excel, the result is off by a factor of 1000 if the decimal symbol in Windows is set to comma.
- Schedules created by Roombook move slowly.
- The total sum values may be incorrect in schedule tables when grouping is first turned on.
- The width of the schedule frame may be incorrect when grouping several columns.
- New or refreshed sections are not correct in AutoCAD Architecture 2013 as many lines are not hidden.
- Due to the large number of files in the Tool Palette, syncing AutoCAD Architecture settings to the cloud is very slow.
Note: Once you apply Service Pack 1, you can no longer sync the AutoCAD Architecture Tool Palette to the cloud.