Are you using AutoCAD 2013 verticals? If so, here are some Service Packs you might want to install.
Windows 8 operating systems are officially supported for these products with SP2.
In this post AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 2 is described and is also included in the above service packs. If you have not installed SP1 it is included in SP2.
Fixes for AutoCAD Architecture 2013 are:
- Occasional crash related to drawing compare.
- Occasional crash related to geometry sharing.
- Crash when saving an image in the object viewer while the steering wheel is enabled.
- Occasional crash related to the Project Navigator.
- Occasional crash when double-clicking drawing nodes in the Project Navigator.
- Occasional crash related to slab and roof slab.
- Occasional crash when adding tags to objects.
- Crash when modifying space geometry type.
- Some doors or windows with custom blocks do not display their frame values correctly.
- If a drawing has an Xref Xclipped using the Invert Clip option, the opposite part is actually Xclipped after Export to AutoCAD.
- Elevation labels defined in world UCS display zero after applying Service Pack 1.
- When copying elevation labels with user defined UCS from one drawing to another, the text value of the copied labels fail to be modified.
- Objects may not show correctly during 3D orbit.
- In certain cases, List Definitions cannot be modified.
- Failure to create projects on WebDav servers.
- Some schedule table lines fail to be turned off through display system.
- Area calculation may be incorrect for some irregular trapezoid spaces.
- Enhanced column grid labels cannot be modified under some circumstances.
_VERNUM is a command line command that can verify what the product version is:
AutoCAD Architecture 2013: _VERNUM = "G.55.0.0 (UNICODE)"
AutoCAD Architecture 2013 Service Pack 1: _VERNUM = "G.114.0.0 (UNICODE)"
AutoCAD Architecture 2013 Service Pack 2: _VERNUM = "G.204.0.0 (UNICODE)"