This new version of JTB FlexReport license report solution adds some new functionality to help with your license tracking and solves some other issues:
- Added support for Sentinel Protection Server logs. Available on the SLM tab in JTB FlexReport Config>Properties.
- JTB FlexReport Detailed Reports added option to include or not include duplicates (for example with Process Monitor data when a user runs two or more sessions of a program at the same time you might want to not included duplicates). Also available as separate download. Direct link here.
- Issues with the reports using these combinations are fixed: Feature Group-Server–Host Group and Features-Server Group-Host Group.
- Discrepancy report bug fixed where some of the data ended up in wrong column.
- Added a workaround for a rare bug in lmutil.exe that could cause incorrect usage. This is used when taking FlexNet usage snapshots.
- Fixed a problem with Wildcard processing.
- Fixed an error with Sentinel parsing: "Error in ProcessSentinel inner".
- Fixed SLM parser to handle logs where the first rows in the log include LM_SERVER as user name, something that can happen if the log is started while there are users having licenses checked out. This could result in reports showing too much usage. If you have this problem you either need to filter out the SLM features in the tables tblUserDetailedLog and tblUserDetailedLogPrev and delete them or if you have MS Access as database, JTB FlexReport Database Administration.exe can be used, select the SLM features, specify a date range that is a bit larger than the existing data and then delete them. Alternatively start with a new database.
Previous release: JTB FlexReport 7.4.2
Contact us to get a time limited license file for free. You can try it in your environment with your real data for a few weeks with full functionality.
Full support is provided during trial period.
About JTB FlexReport: JTB FlexReport from JTB World is a report tool for applications using the FlexNet / FLEXlm (flexlm license manager), IBM LUM (IBM License Use Management), SPLM (Intergraph SmartPlant License Manager), SLM/Sentinel LM/Sentinel RMS/Sentinel Protection Server/SafeNet Sentinel, LM-X, Solidworks SNL License Manager, T-Systems license manager product LICMAN, Vertex Systems, MathLM (Wolfram Mathematica license manager), Primavera from Oracle or 12D software licensing. With Process Monitor any Windows application like Acrobat, Visio, Bentley MicroStation, single licensed AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT can be reported usage of.
Chart report on how many hours users have been using a feature.