AutoCAD 2015 Service Pack 1 is now available to download.
You can see the notification on the New Tab within AutoCAD.
Or you can see it within the Autodesk Application Manager.
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD 2015 installed as a standalone application as well as AutoCAD 2015 installed from the following Autodesk Design Suites and bundled product.
Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite 2015
Autodesk AutoCAD with Advance Steel 2015
Autodesk Building Design Suite 2015
Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2015
Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2015
Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2015
Autodesk Product Design Suite 2015
First off there is a new system variable added to AutoCAD 2015.
CURSORBADGE (System Variable)
Controls the display of visual aide badges near the cursor like the erase badge in red below.
Saved in: Registry
Initial value: 2
1 - Turn off all new badges
2 - Turn on all badges (Default)
Badges that will be disabled:
- Selection - cross and window selection
- Add vertex
- Covert to arc
- Hatch inherit property
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, several problems were identified and fixed. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Occasional crashes when using DB Connect feature on 64-bit machines with 4GB and more RAM.
- Occasional crashes when opening drawing file when a bubble notification is still displayed.
- Occasional crashes when clicking New in the Quick Access Toolbar or the Start Drawing tile on the New Tab page.
- Occasional crashes when clicking the New Tab Plus button after adding LayerFilterComboControl or Filter in the CUI dialog box.
- Occasional crashes when inserting a block from Design Center on the second time.
- Occasional crashes when selecting the "Fully open the drawing file" option that displays when opening a drawing that was saved in the partial open state.
- Occasional crashes when exiting AutoCAD.
The following defects have been fixed:
- Using the ViewCube dropdown for selecting a saved UCS will not accept UCS names that contain a space.
- The SCALE command is not applied correctly for scale factors less than 1/100th.
- Cursor trails will display on the screen for users with Optimus or Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology.
- Lineweight is applied and displayed for solid hatch objects.
- Additional lines display in the selection highlighting for a solid hatch object.
- Hatch objects do not apply LAYLOCKFADECTL or XDWGFADECTL.
- The angle of a gradient changes the appearance of that gradient.
- Solid hatch objects display the edge color.
- ViewCube will appear on plots under certain conditions.
- Unable to execute SendCommand API in multiple drawings.
- The number of recently used files accepts a maximum of 10. The maximum has been restored to 50.
- This Service Pack includes the Autodesk AutoCAD Security Hotfix. This Service Pack can be applied whether that security hotfix was originally applied to your system or not.
- If you have Autodesk ReCap 2015 installed together with AutoCAD 2015, please install Autodesk ReCap 2015 Hotfix 1 via Autodesk Application Manager.
When installed the About dialog box will show Product Version: J.104.0.0. AutoCAD 2015 SP1.
More about AutoCAD 2015.