Enhance Your Explorer Experience with the New DWG Explorer Column Handler.
- Show the DWG properties in Explorer columns or even in file dialog boxes within AutoCAD or other applications.
- Sort files in Explorer based on any of the columns available like a revision.
- Use DWGPROPS in AutoCAD and add information in the Summary or Custom tabs and you can show this information in columns in Windows Explorer.
- The columns can show the version of the DWG file, up to 10 custom properties, title, subject, author, comments, created, hyperlink base, keywords, last saved by, last updated, revision number.
- No need to have AutoCAD installed. That means that everyone at your company can see this information.
- No need to open the drawing to know information like revision and other valuable information in the drawing.
- Supported extensions are DWG, BAK, DWT, DWS, SW$ in any DWG file version.
- Column names can be customized for example from "DWG Revision" to "Rev" or into other languages.
Contact us for a trial.