AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 Service Pack 1 Hotfix 1 addresses issues reported by customers who use the Customer Error Reporting (CER) utility.
Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
· A fatal error can occur when opening the Properties panel after selecting features in offline mode (MAPWORKOFFLINE).
· AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 becomes unstable after deleting AdeTopView objects.
· AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 becomes unstable when a value in registry exceeds 1024 characters.
· AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 cannot be launched once AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 has been uninstalled.
· AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 becomes unstable when moving the cursor over a polygon feature if other Autodesk products are installed in the same machine.
The following issues have been fixed:
· Some commands like MAPPOLYLINETOPOLYGON and MAPTOPOLOGYTOPOLYGONS can only be invoked once. Any further attempt to use the commands will not work.
If you have not got SP1 yet here it is.
Primary AutoCAD Map 3D Issues Resolved by Service Pack 1
API - DRAWING CLEANUP
· Crash when change to offline mode for the electric industry model from SQL Server with an invalid template.
· Crash when try to convert data from different feature class sources to the same feature class as a target.
· DigitalGlobe server can now be connected through the FDO WFS provider.
FDO SQL SERVER
· SQL Server Spatial Connection works when get functions with geometry parameter from server side.
· The last used setting of label creation is remembered on the Choose label definition dialog.
· Industry Model Structure Update with Genx file which GeomSelectStatement is NULL will not result in invalid geometry select statement
USER & WORKSPACE
· Oracle user permission for workflows is now working for Map Client and application extension.
· Special characters (especially German characters) are now converted correctly by the “Convert Blocks” tool.
See also AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 1.1.