Another update for AutoCAD Architecture 2018 is released Sept 29, 2017. Get it via Autodesk Desktop App or from the Autodesk Account website. It’s not on the Autodesk Knowledge Network so it’s only for those on maintenance/subscription.
Issues fixed in 2018.0.3 according to the readme:
- Creating a new view from the Project Navigator in a zero doc state crashes the application.
- Detail Component Manager dialog box does not remember size and location.
- Wall Style Properties dialog box does not remember size and location.
- LandXMLSDK.Aec.dll has been rebuilt with compiler security flags.
Export To AutoCAD
- ExporttoAutoCAD using bind option does not migrate all architecture specific layers.
- AutoCAD 2018 file format is missing in the application menu.
- BLDGSECTIONLINEGENERATE and 2DSECTIONRESULTREFRESH produces unexpected results when geometry is added to a building.
- When section is generated on solids, some geometry is not shown in the section result.
- Wall objects are not displayed in 3D realistic view for some drawings.
In the About dialog box we can find the Product Version: 184.108.40.206 and if you want to find it using AutoLISP here’s how: How to know what service pack is installed for AutoCAD
Some other updates you may want to take a look at are AutoCAD MEP 2018.0.2 Update, Vehicle Tracking 2018.1 Update and AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018.1 Update.