JTB FlexReport 11.0 has been released. JTB FlexReport is a report tool for often expensive applications using various license managers like FlexNet, DSLS, SPLM, RLM, LM-X.
Do you want to optimize your software purchases for the future? JTB FlexReport is an inexpensive solution that will help you. By the license tracking JTB FlexReport does and the reports that can be produced JTB FlexReport will help you to manage and forecast future license usage and license usage trends at your company.
Here are some of the news:
- Added support for GHSlm (Green Hills Software License Manager)
- Added support for LSTC-Dyna (LS-DYNA / Ansa / mETA / Livermore Software Technology Corporation)
- Added support for BETA LM (BETA CAE Systems)
- Added support for PKit license manager (PersonalQM / Method Park / Stages)
- Chart Client renamed to Report Client as it includes all list reports too
- No need for MS Access to create detailed list reports as these have been added to the Report Client
- The database has been size and speed optimized. The database structure is automatically updated
For a complete list see the revision history.
The upgrade is free for all customers with maintenance in place. If you would like to renew the maintenance to get access to this update please contact us.
Free trial of JTB FlexReport is available.