The PLIST increment section defines the search order and priority for network licensed (floating licenses) products sold as a series or bundle.
Always combine all increments included in all license files, including PLIST increments. The FLEXlm/FLEXnet license manager will automatically determine which PLIST is the most current and use that increment accordingly. If you fail to include PLIST increments, certain Autodesk products may not be able to acquire a network license.
More about PLIST can be found here:
- PLIST Increment Vendor_String
- Manually configuring the Cascading License Priority List (PLIST) - "You cannot manually edit"
- Combining Autodesk® license files
- Cannot start network license from Revit® Series 9 - Failed to get a PLIST from the server
- Licensing errors -18 License server system does not support this feature. You should ensure that you have a current PLIST increment and that you also have the “series” or “suite” increment for your product in the license file on the server.
- Changes to network licensing for 2008 MSD product family
Products that uses PLIST are:
- Autodesk Land Desktop, Autodesk Civil 3D
- Mechanical Desktop, AutoCAD Mechanical, Autodesk Inventor Series, Autodesk Inventor Professional, Inventor Suite, Inventor Routed Systems Suite, Inventor Simulation Suite, Inventor Professional Suite
- AutoCAD, Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Series—Building, Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Series—Structure, AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite
- Autodesk Revit Building, Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Series—Building
- Autodesk Building Systems, Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Series—Systems Plus, AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite
- Autodesk Revit Structure, Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Series—Structure, AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite