No matter if you are upgrading to Autodesk 2017 products like AutoCAD 2017 or not you should consider upgrading the Network License Manager now because of a FlexNet vulnerability in version 22.214.171.124 and earlier.
Here you can get the download:
Autodesk recommends installing the Network License Manager in the default installation folder. Starting with version v126.96.36.199, the default installation folder has changed to C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager.
Autodesk 2017 products can obtain license from Network License Server v11.12 and above. However, it is strongly recommended to upgrade the license servers to the latest version, v188.8.131.52, when using 2017 products.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Apple® Mac OS® X 10.11
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10
- Apple Mac OS X 10.9
- Apple Mac OS X 10.8
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
JTB FlexReport works fine with Network License Manager v184.108.40.206.