- Import multiple layouts as sheets.
- Sheet Set Publish Options dialog has been modified to also include block properties and attributes in published DWF files.
- It's possible to select multiple sheets and open them or open them as read only.
- Renaming of sheets has been improved.
- Now it's possible to rename the file name as well.
- The option "Rename Associated Drawing File to Match Sheet Title" changes the drawing file name to match the sheet title.
- The option "Prefix Sheet Number to File Name" changes the drawing file name to a new name formed by adding the sheet number to the beginning of the sheet title.
- There is a "Previous" button in the rename and renumber dialog box for sheets and views so now you can take either the next sheet or the previous.
- On the View List tab you can select if you want to view by "category" or by "sheet".
- The Sheet Properties also includes Revision number, Revision date, Purpose and Category.
- The Create Sheet Set Wizard has an option to "Create a folder hierarchy based on subsets.
- There is a new little button on the Sheet List tab that lets you refresh the sheet status.
- When creating subsets there is an option to "Create Folders Relative to Parent Subset Storage Location". This option provides a convenient method for creating a folder hierarchy in parallel with the subset hierarch
Saturday, March 12, 2005
AutoCAD 2006 Sheet Set Manager more enhancements
Here are some more enhancements: