If you want to get information from DWG files as a infotip or tooltip take a look at DwgInfoTip. Take a look and see how you can show information from the title block and the drawing properties like properties, revision and revision date and more.
- Enhance Your User's Experience with the New DWG Infotip Shell Extension.
- Show the DWG properties as an Infotip (tooltip) in Explorer or even from file dialog boxes within AutoCAD.
- Use DWGPROPS in AutoCAD and add information in the Summary or Custom tabs and it will show up just hovering above a DWG file.
- The Infotip will show the version of the DWG file, file size, date modified and most property information.
- PROPULATE allows quick, automated population of the Drawing Properties dialog data fields.
- No need to have AutoCAD installed. That means that everyone at your company can see this information.
- No need to open the drawing to know information like revision and other valuable information in the drawing.