It sounds interesting to read this 48-page BIM process and adoption report but the registration process halted me at least for the moment. I probably will take a look at it later on but if it is free (in PDF) why would I need to give out my credit card information.
Some of the content in “Building Information Modeling (BIM): Transforming Design and Construction to Achieve Greater Industry Productivity”:
- Several case studies
- Measuring the Value of BIM
- Contractors Creating BIM from 2D Documents
- BIM and Green Projects
- Value of Using BIM
- Interview with Phil Bernstein, Vice President, Autodesk, Inc.
- Risks when Using BIM
- Understanding BIM Infrastructure
- Interview with Dana "DEKE" Smith, FAIA, Executive Director, buildingSMART Alliance