Knowledge Base document: AutoCAD Architecture 2009 Product Update 3
Knowledge Base document: AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2009.1 Product Update 3
Downloads for Update 3
- AutoCAD Architecture 2009 32-bit (exe - 40247Kb)
- AutoCAD Architecture 2009 64-bit (exe - 68483Kb)
- AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2009.1 32-bit (exe - 32032Kb)
- AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2009.1 64-bit (exe - 55180Kb)
- Readme (html - 84Kb)
You can apply this update to the following Autodesk products running on all supported operating systems and languages. This update (Service Pack) includes both Update 1 & Update 2.
The following defects have been fixed in AutoCAD Architecture 2009 Update 3
- The use of manual text properties involving numbers caused incorrect display properties.
- Loading certain projects or linking particular drawings to a project caused a hang or crash.
- Modifying files under the current project folder led to a crash.
Export to AutoCAD
- Wipeouts in devices did not have the correct appearance after Export.
- When moving objects in the Conceptual Visual Style, the grips would become separated from objects.
- Walls were shifted from the correct position or missing when certain files are imported.
- Some slabs would be in the wrong position when certain files are imported.
- A crash would occur when importing some files.
- Overridden materials were not preserved after re-importing a file.
- Cursor movement was slow when objects are isolated and Dynamic UCS is on.
- A crash would occur when updating schedule tables that refer to external files with certain spaces.
- A block would be added to the drawing even though the placement using a tool was canceled.
- Add selected of walls from previous version drawings with cleanup based on the centerline caused cleanup to fail.
- Copy offset behavior was not the same as in AutoCAD Architecture 2008.
- Canceling out of the Wall Edit In Place "Save Changes" dialog could cause a crash.
- Linework and component geometry in walls were not correct when the host and xref drawing use different units.