AutoCAD Architecture 2014 Service Pack 1 Download at DL22420526
Problems Reported with the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of detailed information from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, a number of problems were identified and fixed in AutoCAD Architecture 2014 SP 1. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Closing AutoCAD Architecture while the Project Navigator is open may cause occasional crashes.
- Crash when saving an image in the object viewer while the steering wheel is enabled.
- Modifying text height appearance in schedule tables results to a crash.
The following defects have been fixed:
- Some objects may disappear after performing Boolean operations such as cleaning up, inserting a window, modifying a roof line, and so on.
- Elevations or sections of corner window styles may display incorrectly.
- Elevation labels may not reflect the current elevation location. As a work around, use AecElevationLabelClearCache command to fix the elevation labels with incorrect elevation location values.
- Some visual styles do not work in the object viewer.
- Generated sections may not display all lines.
- Failure to create projects on WebDAV servers.
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD Architecture 2014 installed as a standalone application as well as AutoCAD Architecture 2014 installed from the following Autodesk Design Suites.
Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014
Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2014
AutoCAD MEP 2014 Service Pack 1 Download at DL22421229
The following AutoCAD MEP issues have been fixed:
- Sometimes, when the global profile is active, the add grips icon (+ icon) on cable trays appear too far away.
- The part size of some special MvParts do not update correctly when you change their “L” values.
- Some schedule tables do not indicate that they are “out-of-date” when you add duct property sets while AECPSDAUTOATTACH is OFF.
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD MEP 2014 installed as a standalone application as well as AutoCAD MEP 2014 installed from the following Autodesk Design Suites.
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 Service Pack 1 Details and download at DL22421170
AutoCAD Electrical 2014 Service Pack 1.1 Details and download at DL22418370
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 Service Pack 1 Details and download at DL22356664
AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 Service Pack 1 Details and download at DL22336321
AutoCAD 2014 Service Pack 1 is included with the above vertical service packs.