The AutoCAD 2018.0.2 Update is now available for AutoCAD 2018 and AutoCAD LT 2018 through the Autodesk Desktop App,
or via the Autodesk Account.
But it’s not available on the Autodesk Knowledge Network site.
Here are the readme details:
The 2018.0.1 Update fixes described in this previous post are included. (This update was withdrawn some time after it was released)
New fixes in 2018.0.2 are:
- Occasional crashes when editing an undefined hatch pattern no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when opening certain DXF files no longer occur.
- Right clicking in the Block Edit mode no longer displays an error message in the Command window.
- Certain text styles are no longer upside down when printed to PDF.
- Self-Intersecting wipeouts in a block will perform as expected when plotted.
- Fixed a defect that would otherwise have caused the product subscription to expire on June 1st, 2017 with a pre-release product error message.
- Ability to input values for the Material Editor Palette is restored.
- Digitally signed AutoLISP files can be loaded as expected.
More about AutoCAD 2018 here.