This AutoCAD 2017.1.2 Update contains all of the updates previously released for AutoCAD 2017. After applying this patch, AutoCAD 2017.1.2 Update, the Product Version number in the About box will be listed as N.402.0.0 AutoCAD 2017.1.2. If you use one of the vertical products, the Built On version will be listed as N.402.0.0 AutoCAD 2017.1.2.
What has been fixed?
- Occasional crashes when zooming in while HQGEOM is disabled on specific drawings.
- Occasional crashes running common commands after loading specific ARX files.
- Compiling PFB fonts can produce a non-usable .SHX file.
- After executing certain commands, the local language cannot be switched.
- Copying and pasting might lead to AutoCAD freezing.
- When changing the view of a drawing, the objects in that view might disappear.