With this app you can do a lot of different automation tasks for AutoCAD in batch mode on multiple drawings at once.
With Batch Rename Objects you can rename layers in hundreds of drawing by substituting text "Concrete" with "CONC", or add a prefix of "AC " to each layer's name
- Find and replace text on multiple drawings.
- Import and update all blocks from a standard drawing to hundreds of other drawings.
- Replace all inserted blocks "DOOR-BD3" in layer "Archs" with block "DOOR-AC1", and move them to layer "ARCH-FURN"
- Change all texts whose styles are not prefixed with "ELEC" to "ELEC Standard" style, then change all block's attributes whose tag is "DATE" to current date.
- Convert all your inserted blocks from dynamic to static, or to anonymous blocks.
- Flatten all your drawing objects by setting all Z coordinates to 0.
- Unload or Detach xrefs or change their name, file name or path.
- Batch change drawing properties
- Perform Batch Audit and Purge
- And much more.