AutoCAD 2016.0.10 Update was released 04/28/2017 and is only available to download from the Autodesk Account or via Autodesk desktop app.
The following resolutions are addressed by the earlier hotfixes and this update:
2016 Hotfix 3
- Occasional crashes when panning transparently in multiple viewports.
- Performance problem opening files containing specific objects in AutoCAD 2016 may appear as if files cannot be opened.
- Use of the LISP (command) function within the (mapcar) function results in VVC Internal Error.
- Grip stretch doesn't work properly when DYNMODE equals value other than 2 or 3.
- acedCallBackOnCancel is not detected for Lispcallable Functions.
- Certain VBA Macros throw an execution error.
- DWG file fails to insert into another DWG file.
- Occasional crashes when when Copy/Paste a block by Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.
- Occasional crashes when opening AutoCAD in Windows 10.
- AcSettingSync.exe launched when running OPTIONS command.
- Annotations in Architectural Units format are changing to Decimal format.
2016 Hotfix 4
- There is a security vulnerability with ATIL image files within a drawing.
- The primary display adapter is not shown as the default in a Citrix environment.
- Opening an Excel hyperlink resizes the AutoCAD application window to match the Excel sheet size.
- Locked objects can be edited by Matchprop command.
- Publish borders are cut off with certain sheet sizes.
- Background masks are not ignoring the Xrefoverride setting.
- Enterprise Single Sign On accounts are signed out when multiple users have the same credentials.
- Cloud Rendering URLs are updated to the current https location.
- Can initiate the 3dpoly command after undo without crashing.
- STEPIMPORT imports the full STEP model in specific cases.
- Sheet set publishing to PDF is faster.
- F8 Key during an active command no longer freezes AutoCAD in Windows 10
- Language switching between Korean and English works after using the move command.
- Publish no longer cuts off the borders of A size paper.
- Elliptical arcs do not display extra lines when plotting while shaded.
- Keynote fields no longer lose the association to a value for editing Xref in place.
- Edit block in place no longer crashes when Factory Utilities are loaded.
- ECW images no longer display distorted after applying the ATIL update.
For AutoCAD 2016.0.10 _VERNUM (product version) is “M.107.0.26 (UNICODE)”