The following defects related to ACA 2009 have been fixed in AutoCAD Architecture 2009 Update 2
- Multi-view blocks inserted from user created tools did not scale properly when used in subsequent drawings or sessions.
- Projects created from project templates did not inherit the correct sheet storage location property.
- Projects created from project templates did not inherit sheet subset storage location information.
- The application would occasionally crash when creating project details.
- Surfaces belonging to different walls would export with the same CadObjectId.
- Spaces, railings, footings, and column objects might be exported with an incorrect object type identifier in some localized releases.
- Half spaces would be imported as large modifiers.
- Slab fascias and soffits would not properly export in some localized releases.
- Level and elevation info would be created in reverse order when an IFC file was imported into a project.
- Material sets applied to walls of type "Shared" would not export correctly.
- The schedule quantity column evaluated property values without first applying the property data format.
Wall objects and opening endcaps
- Certain endcap configurations might cause walls to disappear in 3d isometric views.
- Some walls might not draw completely at a locked z elevation.
- Using "Add selected" for anchored doors, openings, and windows could cause an application crash in some circumstances.
- Walls might fail to clean up properly across xrefs if the host drawing used different drawing units than the xref.
- Tooltips would appear for AutoCAD entities even when ROLLOVERTIPS was set to zero.
- Saving a drawing to the 2004 file format would take an exccessive amount of time.
- Export to AutoCAD might cause an application crash in some circumstances.
ACA 2009 Update 1 and AutoCAD 2009 Update 1 & 2 are included.
Complete details in the Readme.
Download Size: 26633 KB
At this point I got error when I tried to download it. Could be because of IE8 B2…
Get the update here: AutoCAD Architecture 2009 Product Update 2.