Here I want to explain why JTB World offers PayPal as a payment method among others.
- It’s a secure online payment method.
- It’s easy and quick to use both for the buyer and for the seller.
- Every purchase confirmed with an email receipt.
- The buyer can use credit card or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) and the buyer don’t need a PayPal account.
- PayPal allow buyers to shop without sharing credit card or bank account information.
- PayPal can be used to send and receive money worldwide.
- PayPal accepts 19 currencies in 190 markets.
- If the buyer have a PayPal account buyers can now shop using their bank accounts. With a simple bank transfer they can Top Up their PayPal accounts and manage their money and spending. PayPal does not charge users for the Top Up transfer.
- There is no fee for the buyer and the transaction fee to receive the money is low.
- PayPal is PCI compliant.
Here is what it look like if you do a payment via PayPal. This was using Firefox.
Or it might look like this. This was using Internet Explorer. Notice that you need to click on the Continue link above the credit card images if you want to use credit card.
JTB World have used PayPal successfully since 2005.