DimNotes has been updated to support AutoCAD 2013 and verticals and is also available as an AutoCAD app so it is easy to install and will show up on the Plug-ins Ribbon tab in both AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2012.
With DimNotes you can quickly add predefined dimension notes to dimension objects in AutoCAD.
- The list with notes is saved to a file and can easily be edited.
- The note can be added to different locations, before as prefix, after as suffix, above and below existing dimension text.
- Existing notes can be replaced.
- Multiple notes can be added.
- Associative dimension value is retained.
Visit DimNotes for free trial, download and documentation.