JTB FlexReport is a reporting tool that can help you analyze the usage of your network licenses.
The major news in this release of JTB FlexReport are:
- FLEXnet license denial notifications. You can get automatic emails sent when license requests are denied. The information on the denials are also saved to the database so they are available for study.
- Support for applications like 12d Model from 12D Solutions.
- The latest JTB FlexReport Detailed Reports.mdb must be downloaded separately if you upgrade an existing installation or you can rename JTB FlexReport Detailed Reports.mdb before installing.
- Groups defined in the detailed report are now correctly saved to the JTBFlexReport.NET.mdb again. For help to migrate the groups contact us.
- For other fixes and news see the Revision History on the website.
Existing customers should contact us for a new license file before installing. The license file should be located in the installation folder.