SSMPropEditor version 2 is released.
- Performance when selecting sheets in large sheet sets.
- After Save the selection remain and the new values are seen in the Properties list.
- Added ability to edit the Sheet title, Sheet number and Include for publish.
- Export as tab separated text file that easily can be opened with Excel.
- Added Include for publish, Sheet title and Sheet number and corrected the Sheet Properties sort order to mach AutoCAD's.
- Hide and show sheets in the tree.
- Open the sheet in the program that you have associated to open DWG files.
- Open the folder in Windows Explorer where the sheet DWG file is located in.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
This YouTube video shows how it works.
Or if you cannot access YouTube use here is an alternative.
Do you use AutoCAD's Sheet Set Manager (SSM) or AutoCAD Architecture's Project Navigator (PN)?
Have you wanted to change sheet properties like a revision, date or name on two or more sheets at the same time?